Gluten free, vegan, delicious!
Scrolling Instagram can be a dangerous thing! You’re scrolling to connect or seek inspiration for dinner when all of a sudden you stop mid-scroll and come face to face with the most beautiful decadent chocolatey fluffy muffin, or rich delcious cake or a refreshing, creamy ice cream sandwhich photo!
The other night I made pancakes at 9pm because of one of these situations! My taste buds were oh so happy, as where my kids, but let’s just say my beachbodies subscription is getting overly used right now 😉
So after being bombarded with chia puddings, cookies, and the most beautiful cupcakes i have seen, I couldn’t resist the urge to make something sweet. Plus with Easter around the corner I’m feeling all the chocolatey feels right now! But with all that inspiration what’s a girl to make?? SO, I turned to all you lovelies on Instagram to ask what you’d like to see! And received an overwhelming demand for a decadent muffin recipe! But I was also promptly reminded about my s’more cookie promise! So I decided to make good on both these commitments and make… the ultimate s’more muffin recipe!!!! Yes a s’more muffins! A rich, decadent, gooey chocolatey muffin full of… veggies?? Yes I stuffed them full of zucchini, because the mom in me came out! Why not sneak a little nutrition in there behind all that sugar!
So I present to you the s’more veggie please muffin! So you can have the fun without feeling so guilty about it!
Remember don’t fear the kitchen! You never know your potential until you try, fail and then try again. That is my story anyways!
Ok So now on to what your really here for.. the recipe!
- 1 cups Bob's red mill gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup qoqoquinoa buckwheat flakes
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup zucchini grated and packed
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vegan marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375 and oil your cupcake mold.
- In a medium size bowl mix all your wet ingredients together. In another medium bowl mix all your dry ingredients and the chocolate chips together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined. Pour into your cupcake pan. Top each cupcake with a few marshmallows.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry when you poke the center of a muffin.
- Enjoy with someone you love!