This no bake blueberry pie recipe is such an easy and healthy dessert to make. Perfect for beginners or recipes you want to make with your kids. The best no-bake pie recipe when you’re craving something sweet and refreshing. Makes a great snack or brunch recipe too!Jump to Recipe
That’s right, a no-bake blueberry pie recipe! And before you click out just a heads up that is a SUPER easy recipe made with ingredients you likely already have at home! This healthy dessert recipe has 3 main ingredients, and if that doesn’t sell you how does nut-free, gluten-free, oil-free, sugar-free and dairy-free sound! Whoot Whoot, but not to worry because I did leave in the flavour, lol!
So go ahead and make this for EVERYONE for any family function or kid’s birthday party! If you have granola bars, frozen fruit and some yogurt then you have all you need for this easy healthy vegan dessert recipe.
Easy no bake gluten-free berry pie recipe
If you have been here a while then you know I am ALL about the easy family recipes. With 3 kiddos at home, trying to post and grow this blog I have no time for fancy meals or elaborate desserts. Plus I am in NO way a baker. True story, dessert recipes actually scare me! So if this rings true for you too then you have come to the right place!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, and I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you as part of the Amazon Associates Program.
A waste free solution with a delcious result
The biggest reason I love this recipe is that it is an amazing way to use up any granola bars you may have lying around. I think many parents can connect with this because kids are unpredictable and extremely picky at times. And with 3 little boys, someone is always thinking something is yucky! And so we always have some unwanted food around.
Now I am NOT saying the bars I used are yucky or would otherwise be wasted. We actually love these Welo kids bars. BUT life is busy and humans are forgetful and tired. We often bulk to avoid running out of healthy kids’ snacks (can you imagine the horror). But we also like to bulk buy to reduce any waste associated with deliveries. So on the odd occasion we may have a few to many granola bars lying around.
So this is the perfect recipe not only because it is easy, delicious and kid-friendly. But because it can help you reduce any food waste at home! WIN WIN!
No Bake Blueberry Pie Recipe
It seems these days I am all about the no-bake recipes! as a nervous baker, a no-bake berry pie recipe sounds just about fine to me. Right up my alley and my comfort zone. Being a gluten free family, baking pies or pastries has always made me slightly terrifies.
so I was super excited to create a no-bake pie recipe that was not only gluten-free but in true AtMyTable fashion only requires a few simple ingredients. No need to run to the grocery store with a long list of items to buy. You can also use any granola bar you have however we love using the welo kids probiotic granola bars. They are low in sugar, nut-free and my kids love them.
If you are interested in them however check out their website here, or you can find them on Amazon.
Brunch pie, yup I said it!
Why not make this for your next brunch! A light and refreshing end to a satisfying meal. With no sugar added, no oil and made with mostly fruit healthy no bake pie recipe is not only a healthy kid-approved dessert recipe but also a breakfast pie recipe! Served it alongside some easy tofu scramble and fluffy waffles for a winning brunch. A light and refreshing end to your hearty satisfying brunch!
Oh and you can make these mini if you want to individualize them! Just follow the same steps but place them into silicon muffin trays. They work very well like that!
How to make this no bake dessert recipe
There is no big secret the this recipe. Like I mentioned before easy recipes are my middle name, well actually no but you get what I mean right! We are all to busy with out lives to spend an hour in the kitchen every time we want a fancy impressive dessert to serve!
So sit back and relax knowing you have a plan to make a killer fancy a** dessert to impress your family or your non vegan or gluten-free friends! lol Ok so I am totally joking here but it is worth mentioning that the only person you should ever be worried about impressing is yourself! Because anyone who judges you is really not to happy with themselves! So high five to that and lets get NOT baking!
1.Add your nut-free granola bars to your food processor. You will need about 3 cups of the processed granola to make a XX” pie. That worked out to 21 granola bars. HOLD UP, now don’t freak with this number. I made a huge pie plus 3 mini pies to photograph. Plus we have a big family to serve this weekend. This recipe would make 2 regular sized pies.
2. Spray your pie pan with some oil or rub some vegan butter to prevent sticking. Then using your fingers press the granola down forming the crust.
3. Next add your frozen fruit to a blender along with some vegan yogurt. Coconut yogurt works best and keeps this recipe nut-free. I also like to add a bit of lemon juice and maple syrup fro sweetness but that is optional. Taste the mixture after you blend it so you can adjust the sweet and tartness based on your preference.
4.Pour your filling onto the pie crust you just made. Then place into the freezer for at least 4 hours. Decorate it with fresh berries and sliced apples to make it extra fancy. However it is just as pretty plain in my option. Sometimes making it to fancy can actually intimate the kiddos, at least my rugrats.
You will want to thaw out the pie for at least 20 minutes before ou try and eat it. Otherwise it may be hard to cut.
Yes you can use just about any granola bar. To keep it nut-free make sure to check the label for the ingredients list.
It should be ready to eat after 4 hours in the freezer.
You can place it right back in the freezer. However make sure to remove any fresh fruit you may have used to decorate the pie with. Just place those is a tupperware or give to your kids to eat as a snack
And that is all my friends. Easy pieze lemon squeezy..no? Hope you enjoyed this no bake blueberry pie recipe!
If you are looking for more no-bake dessert recipe be sure to check out these, along with aa wickedly easy and decadent brownie recipe! Because chocolate, enough said!
- No bake 15 minute vegan truffles
- Chocolate strawberry KEBABS
- Fluffy gluten-free brownie cake
- The best spiced hot chocolate recipe
If you make this recipe be sure to tag me (@at.my.table) with your re-creations so I can share it over on Instagram!
Until next time, tchau
- 3 cups granola bars, ground
- 2 cups frozen berries
- 1/2 cup plant yogurt we reccomend soy or coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- Fresh fruit to decorate with
- Add your granola bars into a food processor. Process until it is all broken down and looks like very coarse sand.
- Next, if you are not using a non-stick silicone pie mould or pan then spray your pan with some oil or rub on a bit of vegan butter. Then pour all of your granola into the pan and use your fingers to press it down into the mold.
- Add all the remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. It should look like a thick smoothie. Then pour into the pie mold.
- Place it in the freezer for at least 4 hours. Once frozen decorate the pie as you like. Thinly sliced apples and sliced strawberries make it look very fancy. Just be creative and have fun!
- If you have little ones at home this is the perfect recipe to get them to help with. My boys love to decorate and help me with the blending and processing!
- The amount of granola bars you need will vary depending on the size of the bar you use and how big of a pie you want to make. We used and recommend the double chocolate or mixed berry Welo Kids bars. Both are low in sugar and gluten free. It took roughly 20 bars to get 3 cups.