How awesome are these quick and easy vegan jello cups! A super fun Halloween snack idea, let me show you how to make these spooky vegan jello cups.
What are your thoughts on Halloween? Do you go all out trick-or-treating? Do you have a child with a food allergy?
Being a mom of a child with a food allergy, Halloween has always been a Holiday that makes me nervous. My boys LOVE to trick-or-treat and see all the spooky decorations and meet up with the neighborhood kids. So I knew I had to find safe ways for him to enjoy this day without feeling left out.
You can read a bit about how we navigate Halloween with food allergies here (and how to deal with extra Halloween candy). And you can find fun healthy snacks ideas you can swap out for the sugar or allergin high candy here (fun and healthy Halloween snack ideas).
Ok, before I ramble on let’s get to these easy vegan jello cups!
Vegan Jello Cups, a spooky Halloween treatCourse: SnacksCuisine: vegan, gluten-free, healthy snackDifficulty: Easy
An easy and fun healthy Halloween snack idea. Make into cups or pour into molds for a fun treat.
- Follow the packet direction. Mix the orange jello powders with 1/3 cup cold water. Once mixed through add in 1 1/3 cups of boiling water. Mix well.
- Pour the orange jello into small cups. Only fill each cup halfway. Plcae them in the fridge and let the jello set for 60 minutes.
- Next mix up the strawberry jello powder in the same way.
- Fill each jello cup with the strawberry jello and place them back in the fridge to set for another 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rinse and dry your blackberies. Stick the candy eyes to each blackberry using a bit of yogurt, frosting or peanut butter. Place on top of the set jello cups and watch your kiddos devour them!
Thanks for reading! Make sure to follow me over on Pinterest where I share and pin tons of easy vegan and gluten-free recipes. OR follow me over on Instagram where you can save my recipes to make later, see what we are up to on stories or connect with me on messages.
Until then, tchau